Saponificio Varesino Mirto di Sardegna Shower Gel 350ml
Myrtle of Sardinia Shower Gel is a blend of mild, sulfate-free surfactants at pH 5.5, which effectively cleanse without damaging the hydrolipid film.
The formula is enriched with a blend of plant substances that act as substitutes for the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (Natural Moisturizing Factor).
All Shower Gel from Saponificio Varesino are composed of the following basic ingredients:
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: It is made from cocamide (mixture of amides and fatty acids from coconut oil) and betaine (an amino acid found in plant foods and especially in beets). Has excellent cleansing properties and is ideal for baby products and cleaning products for sensitive skin
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: Has strong foaming properties, and is intended for sensitive and easily irritated skin
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate: This is an extremely gentle surfactant on the skin, suitable for products for children, the elderly and delicate skin.
- Panthenol: Moisturizing. It also acts as a softening, soothing and anti-irritant agent. It also helps the skin create a barrier against irritation and water loss.
- Glucose: Humectant and moisturizing agent to prevent skin dryness.
- Sodium Glutamate: Helps improve skin compatibility of the finished product.
- Sorbitol: Has humectant and moisturizing properties on the skin.
- Urea: Urea is a component of our skin. It possesses the property of retaining water molecules in the epidermis down to the deepest layers. This mechanism keeps the skin hydrated and soft; in fact, it is useful for dehydrated, dry, chapped skin. Acts as a humectant and soothing agent.
- Glycine: Glycine is the most abundant amino acid in collagen with moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This is the hydrolyzed protein from wheat. It has softening and restructuring properties and gives a silky and supple feel.
- Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA has a great ability to retain water and is used as an excellent humectant and moisturizer. The skin benefits from Sodium PCA, which makes it hydrated and elastic and helps maintain the skin’s natural pH level.
- Caprylyl Glycol: Possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It imparts a smooth and dry sensory characteristic to topical skin care products.
- Lactic Acid: In cosmetics, lactic acid acts as a product that regulates keratinization (the process that regulates skin renewal) and has a mild peeling effect, leaving the skin smooth and supple. It is also used as an adjuvant in the treatment of problems related to acne, psoriasis, and impure skin.
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: Conservative “green”/ chelating agent
- Ethylhexylglycerin: “green” preservative with antimicrobial properties. However, it also has emollient, moisturizing and weakly humectant properties.
- Citric Acid: “green “preservative/chelating agent
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate: “green”/ chelating preservative